FREE AAA 8bf PLUGINS for Photo Editors. Windows only.
Download your filter and unzip it into your plugin folder in a subfolder called AAA.
The plugins will show up under the categories of AAA Filters.
Image Analyzer The best free photo editor around. Be sure to download the 8bf interface too.
When you apply a plugin, you can fade the opacity of the result in several blend modes,
an important feature you will find in no other free photo editor that accepts 8bf plugins.
Two free 8bf plugins with a variety of adjustment and filtering options.
Both filters allow you to expand the preview window.
The older filters are available here.
- AAA BLENDER Go to Download and Documentation page! UPDATED 30-Oct-2009
This filter allows you to open a mask, texture, grunge, or paint layer and blend it with your image in any of 30 blend modes.
You can even use it to simulate layers by blending it with the original or a modified version of the image you are editing.
It's quick and easy!
Please follow the installation instructions carefully. Unlike the other AAA filters, this one requires a dll file to work,
and it must be in the same folder as the filter itself. The filter will be much easier to use if you keep your mask, grunge,
texture, and paint files in subfolders in your AAA folder.
- AAA OPTIONS Download zip file. UPDATED 30-Dec-2010
AAA Options includes a great variety of effects in a single filter.
The first two tabs work together. You can make changes to the controls on both tabs.
- Fix - Make adjustments to focus, exposure, and color on this tab. You can to the next tab to add filter effects if you like.
- Filter - It adds a variety of convolutions plus grain, posterize, and vibe filters. Only the Scatter filter cancels all the others.
The rest of the tabs work singly and cannot be combined with any of the others.
- Frame - Add a simple frame or a 3D frame to your image with this tab.
- Buzz - Removes detail from your image. Caution: this filter is slow at higher radii and on large images.
- Hue - Ajust hue or create duotone images of any hue. Check the Solid Fill box, and adjust the color with RGB sliders.
- Blurs - Add a Gaussian blur to your images. Offers 20 blend modes, including Color, Double Difference, and Soft Light.
- Simplify - Simplify your image or create edge art in Normal, Lighten, or Darken blend modes. Use it for edge art drawing effects.
- Median - Set radius, blend mode (10 available), and opacity. This filter is slow on large radii or large images.
Jim Clatfelter 25-Mar-2012